Wednesday, 11 June 2008
1. Two pieces de-boned chicken thighs or breasts. Score lightly without cutting through the meat.
2. Six cloves of garlic - peeled but left whole
3. Quarter sprig of rosemary
4. Two and a half tsp light soya sauce
5. Two tsp olive oil
6. Dash of freshly ground white or mixed pepper
7. One tsp garlic powder
1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Mix all ingredients together and leave to marinate for a minimum of an hour or overnight.
3. Heat pan till smoking, add a drop of oil and twirl round the pan. Add chicken then reduce to medium heat immediately. Cook for about two minutes. Flip over once.
4. Add garlic and rosemary, continue cooking for about two minutes or depending on thickness of meat. Rotate the garlic during the cooking process to prevent burning.
5. Rest chicken for about two minutes before serving.
Adjust seasoning according to your taste and increase cooking time depending on thickness of meat.