Sunday, 25 May 2008
Steak of your choice.
1. Press the coarse pepper firmly onto both sides of steak.
2. Heat pan on high heat, place steak and lower to medium heat. Cook for two minutes on each side or depending on thickness and taste.
3. Sprinkle salt on steak before turning over once. Season other side once you have flipped it over.
4. Do not try poking or prodding the steak as searing in the favour is important during the cooking process.
5. Use tongs and sear steak on all sides/edges.
6. Rest steak for up to five minutes depending on thickness before serving.
7. Serve with vegetables of your choice.